13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
Starting from the beginning of the year, 13 young specialists were employed in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye, thanks to possibilities of the region’s program aiming to help young doctors.
In total, 5 new programs of doctors’ support were created in the region this year. Young doctors, when they apply for a vacant place in hospitals, receive from 500 000 to 700 000 rubles depending on the area. Feldshers receive 300 000 rubles and nurses 200 000. Doctors can receive up to a million. Young specialists, who got this support, started working in Vladivostok, Lesozavodsk and Spassk-Dal’nii.
The program has been working for 6 years now, and regional hospitals got 344 new doctors and 38 feldshers.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
31.05.2019 Primary healthcare centres are improving in Primorye
14.02.2019 There are not enough pediatric cardiologists in Primorye
27.06.2018 About the participants of the program "Zemsky Doctor" from Chernihiv region
03.04.2018 60 future doctors and teachers found a job on the Career Day in Primorye
First year medical university students are studying medicine’s bases
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
Add a comment