Avrora Airlines Introduces Additional Flights to Primorye
Avrora Airlines, a member of the Aeroflot Group, in February will carry out additional flights in the Primorye.
Vladivostok - Plastun. 14th of February and 21 of February departure from Vladivostok at 12:40, arrival in Plastun - 14:25, departure in the opposite direction - 14:50.
Vladivostok - Dalnegorsk. 15,17,22 and 24 of February, departure from Vladivostok at 09:05, arrival at Dalnegorsk airport - 10:35, departure from Dalnegorsk in the opposite direction - 11:00.
According to the company, thanks to the subsidy program from the Primorye budget, the price of air tickets remains affordable for the population. Thus, the cost of a ticket from Vladivostok to Plastun is 2,082 rubles, to Dalnegorsk - 2,076 rubles.
The listed directions are served by DHC-6 aircraft. Currently, there are two flights a week to Plastun Aurora, and daily flights to Dalnegorsk.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
24.01.2019 More than 5 billion rubles will send for subsidized air tickets to the Far East
26.10.2018 Vladivostok International Airport start to use winter flight schedule
20.08.2018 Russian airlines are selling preferential tickets
27.03.2018 Vladivostok International Airport has switched to the summer flight schedule
First year medical university students are studying medicine’s bases
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
Add a comment