About 500 graduates of Pacific State Medical University will become a part of medical facilities of Primorye
Primorye has a lack of doctors of fist aid. So in order to change this situation at least a little, medical universities decided to create new programs. Classes during the 6 year of studies have been changed, now students are being taught about first aid. Now they have to work in polyclinics with real patients.
This year about 200 students took their exams. They will become a part of unique specialists.
Graduates are going to work in Primorye, Sakhalinskii kraii and other regions. Patients await the new specialists
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area