Four more patients healed from coronavirus in Primorye
On Tuesday, April 21st, four more patients were tested negative with COVID-19 and sent home from the local hospital. As for now, the total number of people healed from coronavirus is 11 in Primorye.
The regional center for stopping the spreading of COVID-19 informed the media that on April 21st two women were tested negative with the virus after staying in hospital for some days as contact patients. Two other patients have visited foreign countries before getting the virus.
More than 4000 people are being under medical surveillance at homes now in the region.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area