96 names of Zharikovo’s obelisk
Zharikovo is a small village in the heart of Primorye. It used to be a very productive and important for the region place during the Soviet time but now, unfortunately, Zharikovo has lost its former fame. However, the village still has its own culture hall, school, kindergarten, library and even military obelisk.
The obelisk was installed there in the 70s. The monument has 96 names on it. Every fourth person mentioned there used to be a local farmer. The local veteran organisation chairman Galina Kolos holds a special journal with the information about those 96 people. Her work is a peculiar chronicle of the military events of World War II.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
First year medical university students are studying medicine’s bases
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
Add a comment