The history of the region: Krounovka’s unique discoveries
Krounovka village near Ussuriisk is one of the most unique historical sights of Primorye. More than 50 archaeological monuments of different eras were found there.
Archaeological excavations are held in this place since the 60s. It may seem as during this time every possible discovery has already been made, however despite this fact archeologists and historians come to Krounovka for new discoveries every summer.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
14.08.2020 «The history of the region»: Krounovka
30.07.2020 Primorye’s archeologists try to solve the mystery of two Balhae temples near Ussuriisk
09.10.2018 Unique artifacts found in the territory of the gambling zone "Primorye”
26.07.2018 Archaeologists dream to talk with the founder of the Bohai state
First year medical university students are studying medicine’s bases
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
Add a comment