The Primorye’s assembly of ethnicities
Interview with Galina Alekseeva, the head of the Primorye’s assembly of ethnicities.
Galina Alekseeva: « Our Assembly’s work could not be stopped by the coronavirus pandemic. Yes, many social events had to be canceled, but we managed not to waste our time and decided to dedicate ourselves to other important projects. For example, we’ve released a calendar of ethnic holidays of Primorye and an ethnic atlas of the region with the support from the Institue of History of the Academy of Sciences. In this atlas we tried to represent all of the 158 ethnicities living in Primorye. Basing on this work, we’ve also created a whole course of ethnic history of Primorye for schools.»
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
31.10.2020 «The territory of friendship»: ethnicities of Nakhodka
30.09.2018 "Primorye - the territory of friendship." About intercultural and inter-ethnic relations of the peoples of the region
18.07.2018 Tourism will help to preserve and promote Russian culture in Primorye
12.09.2016 The 4th Ethnic Congress was held in Vladivostok.
First year medical university students are studying medicine’s bases
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
Add a comment