«The history of the region»: the biggest waterfall of Primorye
The route to the waterfall is located in the middle of Taiga and surrounded by unique and rare plants and trees.
Zvezda Primoria, the natural pearl of the region is located between two fifty meter long rocks. Falling from 25 metres, the waterfall meets gorgeous stones that surround the waterfall.
The giant has many names - Parnas, Vinevskoy and even more legends.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
02.09.2020 «The history of the region»: Lazovy mountain range
20.09.2020 «The history of the region»: Kema - the artery of Primorye’s taiga
17.10.2020 «The history of the region»: Berendei waterfall
29.10.2019 New ecotourism routes
First year medical university students are studying medicine’s bases
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
Add a comment