137 596 coronavirus cases are confirmed in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 137 596 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 16 291 116 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 350 927 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 769 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus.7 742 people have been hospitalised.
Since yesterday 137 596 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 13 458 910 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On February 27th 1499 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 149 437 coronavirus cases. 122 537 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
1 011 100 people have already been vaccinated.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
First year medical university students are studying medicine’s bases
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
Add a comment