Almost 13 000 people are hospitalised with coronavirus in Primorye
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 97 333 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 16 495 369 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 352 446 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 786 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus. 12 753 people have been hospitalised.
Since yesterday 172 813 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 13 748 465 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On March 1st 1457 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 152 376 coronavirus cases. 126 230 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
1 012 160 people have already been vaccinated.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area