Passing Spassk-Dalniy’s medical college’s exams
After the epidemic the need for medical specialists has grown, especially in remote areas of the region. For people entering this profession medicine becomes the purpose of their lives. They enter the sphere being aware of the consequences this particularly hard occupation will bring.
Now the future students pass their medical college’s exams. The results of those exams will show who of the aspiring students will be the future nurses.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
19.06.2019 About 500 graduates of Pacific State Medical University will become a part of medical facilities of Primorye
03.04.2018 60 future doctors and teachers found a job on the Career Day in Primorye
21.07.2017 “Education in Primorye. Growth points”. The region’s universities are ready to take the entrants in
30.06.2017 Education in Primorye. Growth points. How Primorye’s school students pass the State exam?
First year medical university students are studying medicine’s bases
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
Add a comment